This policy is effective for all GSM Gateway users/visitors. Please read the following important Terms of Service Agreement before accessing or using any services made available to user (the client and visitor) by GSM Gateway website. By accessing or using the services, user acknowledges that he/she carefully read and understood whatever has been listed, and user agrees to be bound by these Terms. If user has any questions regarding these Terms of Service please contact us
GSM Gateway does not offer any refund for Failed SMS, Packages or for wallet balance which is left and unused. Once a transaction is initiated by user & money added to GSM Gateway wallet then there will be no refund in future to user’s bank account. All the balance in the GSM Gateway wallet can only be used for GSM Gateway service (SMS & Package purchase). We do not allow editing/updating Sender ID once approved & our system works on submission basis so you need to pay for each SMS processed from GSM Gateway website which includes Failed SMS, DND & Blocked numbers.
GSM Gateway follows all TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) rules and regulations and the same TRAI rules applicable to all GSM Gateway users. All GSM Gateway users agree on the following terms:
● GSM Gateway can change the price of SMS and Packages without any notification.
● GSM Gateway can ask for company documents to verify the ownership of the account. If the user is unable to provide such documents, GSM Gateway has the right to block the user's account (without refund).
● GSM Gateway does not provide integration help for SMS API. You need to integrate the API yourself in your software/website.
● GSM Gateway is allowed to store each user data, Sent SMS and every activity on the website and no data will be deleted on user’s request. All data and logs will be permanently stored for security reasons.
● After signup GSM Gateway may send Alerts, Notification SMS or Mail to users.
● The user has to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself as prompted by the registration form (such information about the "Registration Data") and also maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If a user provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete then GSM Gateway has the right to disable the user account. GSM Gateway has the right to terminate user membership and refuse to provide service/access to the site (without any notice and refund).
● The user agrees to receive SMS notification from GSM Gateway even if the user is in a DND (Do Not Disturb) list. Note: If a user does not want to receive SMS from GSM Gateway then the user may contact GSM Gateway.
● User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password. For restricting access to the user computer, user needs to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password.
● Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods that are not deemed by the GSM Gateway website to represent legitimate use of the web or SMS Services will void all earnings and result in account suspension.
● GSM Gateway users have to pay all charges as decided by local and national governments. Additional charges are mentioned in the GSM Gateway website as Tax (GST) which is mandatory for each transaction.
● If the user using GSM Gateway service faces any financial or physical loss, GSM Gateway, its affiliates, officers, employees, and representatives are not responsible for the loss and are not liable for any physical or mental damages occurring out of it.
Each GSM Gateway user is solely responsible for all acts that occur from his/her account, including the content of the messages transmitted through the GSM Gateway service. The utilization of the SMS service is subject to the following Terms of Service.
1. Any illegal use of the SMS service is strictly prohibited. GSM Gateway user (each account owner) is responsible for all the SMS sent from his/her account. Team GSM Gateway will be exempt from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of the user sent SMS content through GSM Gateway website. Each user guarantees that the content of all the SMS always respects the TRAI policy and does not in any way conflict with fundamental human rights or will follow the norms of Intellectual Property Right laws. (e.g. right to privacy, prohibition of discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, color, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin).
2. GSM Gateway may verify your account by asking personal & company Government ID proof (any time) to protect SPAM SMS (account can be blocked without refund if user is unable to provide documents).
3. As per TRAI rules, delivery reports for numeric sender id's will not be provided.
4. GSM Gateway will not allow SMS which contains abuse, sexual, racist, discriminatory content and harassment. If any user sends such SMS then he/she will be responsible and further legal action will be taken including account ban (without refund)
5. Each GSM Gateway user accepts that the service is provided for professional & business use only and agrees not to use it to:
○ Send personal SMS, abusive SMS, sexual, harassment message content. Moreover, legal action will be taken including account ban (without refund).
○ Send unsolicited messages (i.e. mobile spam) and to therefore ensure that SMS are only sent to individuals that have given their permission.
○ Harvest, or otherwise collect information about others, without their consent.
○ Send stock related SMS requires SEBI registration certificate as per TRAI. The account will be blocked for not providing details (without refund).
○ Mislead others by creating a false identity, impersonating the identity of someone/something else or by providing contact details that do not belong to user.
○ Transmit, associate or publish any unlawful, racist, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, demeaning, lewd, immoral, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. As a general guideline, if user’s content is not suitable for ages 13+, it most likely goes against our Usage Policy.
○ Transmit any material that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties including trademarks, copyrights or other rights of publicity.
○ Transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots or any other harmful/deleterious programs.
○ Interfere with, or disrupt, networks connected to the service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
○ Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means.
○ Interfere with others use and enjoyment of the service.
○ Engage in any other activity that GSM Gateway believes could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty/judgment.
6. Users acknowledge that GSM Gateway delivers SMS's via major telecom operators and can therefore only influence the delivery transmission of SMS within the technical constraints imposed. SMS's submitted via Internet will be transferred to mobile network providers, provided that the recipient's phone is switched on and doesn't have a full memory and is located in an area covered by its subscribed mobile network provider. User acknowledges that, depending on the recipient's mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the SMS to the recipient successfully.
7. User is responsible for the privacy and storage of the user-name and password. User agrees to be legally bound by all the activities carried out through his/her account.
8. GSM Gateway neither claims nor guarantees the availability or performance of this service and accepts no liability for transmission delays or message failures. GSM Gateway makes every effort to deliver messages promptly.
9. GSM Gateway doesn't refund the credits for undeliverable messages to the user. GSM Gateway cannot guarantee delivery of the SMS's to recipients due to possible errors. GSM Gateway debits transmitted SMS's according to its transmission logs. These logs are deemed correct and valid even if the customer has objected to the correctness of the accounting records, except if investigation by GSM Gateway has produced the evidence of a technical problem or error.
10. GSM Gateway reserves the right to exclude the user from using GSM Gateway service. All purchases must be considered as final, in compliance with our no refund policy.
11. The SMS account balance is non-refundable and does not bear any interest. All the SMS's must be used in the validity period from the date of the purchase.
12. User shall indemnify and reimburse GSM Gateway and its team including employees and officers all liabilities, costs, losses and damages, in case of any claim brought against GSM Gateway from any third party due to breach of contract.
13. User shall in no way raise questions concerning our price, policy, service and feature.
After signup, GSM Gateway system may ask for profile verification documents like PAN card etc, to verify user name and address. These documents are required before using GSM Gateway service. User agrees that, in case of any abuse, misleading, illegal, scam (or any activity which is against law) activity performed by user, GSM Gateway can share documents with any government organization.
If user is unable to provide correct documents, GSM Gateway has the right to block account permanently (without refund). User also agrees that once the documents are uploaded, it will neither be deleted from GSM Gateway server nor can user force/request for it.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and Surat. In case of any dispute, the courts of Surat shall have jurisdiction.
All GSM Gateway logo, data, images, information, texts, programs and images of advertisements placed on the site are registered trademark of GSM Gateway & subject to copyright laws. Any further processing or usage in any kind by third parties is not permitted.
Yes, we provide reports of the bulk SMS. You can access it from your account on GSM Gateway.
Once user signs up, GSM Gateway does not allow deleting the user account. But GSM Gateway user can disable his/her account, which means after the disable process from website, user's data will freeze & user will not able to access account. User will also not receive any notification SMS/email.
GSM Gateway will not delete/disable account, past data/logs for security reasons (which include user personal information).